July 30th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Fri, 14:34: RT @davidmacho: All the terrible things Hillary Clinton has done — in one big list https://t.co/WrpGiZCLSw
- Fri, 16:05: At Verizon's request (read: insistence) I upgraded my router. It's fine now, but let's just say the transition was not as smooth as I hoped.
- Sat, 01:14: Good heavens, the Nationals made a triple play! You don't see many of those.
- Sat, 04:30: Eight pages of Tom Derringer in the Tunnels of Terror. I could probably finish it in another ninety minutes, but it's past my bedtime.
July 29th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Thu, 17:41: We just had one of the wimpiest thunderstorms I've ever seen. I'm not sure whether to be relieved, or disappointed and disgusted.
- Fri, 00:00: RT @morgan_murphy: that's the longest I've ever heard a woman talk without apologizing. #DemsInPhilly
- Fri, 00:38: We're considering maybe vacationing in Hawaii someday. If we do, which island should we stay on? Oahu? Maui? Kauai? The big island?
- Fri, 04:10: Seven pages of Tom Derringer in the Tunnels of Terror. Getting close to the end.
July 28th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Thu, 04:18: Wow -- I wrote eleven pages of Tom Derringer in the Tunnels of Terror today. But then, I always speed up near the end of a novel.
July 28th, 2016 (03:37 am)
July 26th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Tue, 00:56: Well, there we are. I'm sixty-two, exactly.
- Tue, 04:28: Okay, bedtime, even though I only got three pages of Tom Derringer in the Tunnels of Terror written. (I'm on page 220.)
July 25th, 2016 (06:30 pm)
- Mon, 04:18: Research indicates that an upcoming scene in Tom Derringer in the Tunnels of Terror takes place on an ostrich farm. L.A. history is weird.
- Mon, 16:12: The temperature here is 99 degrees -- will we make triple digits? Oh, the suspense!
July 24th, 2016 (03:19 pm)
- Sun, 04:15: Got no writing done tonight. I have a headache, too. (Not sure if there's a connection.) And read too much political bullcrap.
- Sun, 14:36: RT @MelissaStetten: The new Wonder Woman is a woman?!? There goes my childhood!
July 23rd, 2016 (12:02 pm)
July 22nd, 2016 (12:02 pm)
July 21st, 2016 (03:23 pm)
- Wed, 16:05: Okay, what can I do to put off mowing the lawn? I may have to resort to actually writing.
- Thu, 01:38: You know, I never, EVER thought I would say this, but I'm kinda proud of Ted Cruz. Heidi Cruz, you are avenged.
- Thu, 12:22: Ordered a pizza for lunch. I probably shouldn't do that.