November 28th, 2014 (12:05 pm)
- Fri, 04:04: A pleasant quiet Thanksgiving; just four at table. Hope everyone else was as fortunate.
November 27th, 2014 (12:05 pm)
- Wed, 12:33: It was raining when I went to bed. It's raining now. Somehow there's still an inch of wet, slushy snow on the ground here.
- Wed, 14:43: RT @KurtBusiek: How to ensure every policeman in the country wears a body camera: Sell a body-camera manufacturing company to the Koch Brot…
- Thu, 00:55: Watched "Thor" again on Blu-Ray. I never noticed the tourism billboard saying "Journey into Mystery" before!
- Thu, 02:17: Dear reader: If you purchased the Nookbook of Tom Derringer and the Aluminum Airship on Nov. 22-25, it's probably defective. Please check.
- Thu, 02:18: Specifically, look at Chapter Six. If it's OK, great. If it's not, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me. (If it's bad, it's obvious.)
- Thu, 10:28: If you bought the Nook version of Tom Derringer, look at Ch. 6. If it's messed up, e-mail me at email@example.com.
- Thu, 10:41: Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans.
November 26th, 2014 (12:05 pm)
- Wed, 00:43: Listening to the Knack. Still fun, even after all these years.
- Wed, 04:19: Got $2.05 in royalties today. I'm rich.
November 25th, 2014 (12:06 pm)
November 24th, 2014 (12:05 pm)
November 23rd, 2014 (12:05 pm)
- Sat, 12:55: I didn't know you could get popcorn from them as well as milk! (Julie swears the clip placement wasn't deliberate.) http://t.co/L8E1QmVPRl
- Sun, 02:55: I've uploaded the files for a NookBook edition of The Raven Coronet on Barnes & Noble. Should be available soon. http://t.co/PiI5G9Vlkl
- Sun, 11:38: I see I'm losing followers again. I guess the "Tit popcorn" gag wasn't appreciated. _I_ thought it was funny.
November 22nd, 2014 (12:05 pm)
- Fri, 13:13: Love. Magic. A circus. See why I wanted to publish this fantasy novel... http://t.co/ulT9PY3OOw
- Sat, 01:19: Oooh, gotta start planning! This is my 2,999th tweet; gotta figure out what to do for #3000.
November 21st, 2014 (12:06 pm)
- Thu, 17:19: Wait, did today start already? I missed it!
- Thu, 18:11: If they made "The Fugitive" nowadays, there would be protests that it's unfair to amputees.
- Fri, 04:00: I'm a Jerk #347: I met the ARTIST of Strong Female Protagonist at the Small Press Expo in Sept. & proceeded to rave about the WRITING.
- Fri, 11:50: Huh. I left the back door unlocked last night. We weren't robbed. Local burglars must be slackin' off.
November 20th, 2014 (12:05 pm)
- Wed, 12:54: Gotta go run some errands. Back in a few hours. Try not to destroy the internet while I'm away.
- Wed, 15:56: Hey, the internet's still here! Good job, people!
- Thu, 03:34: I've been looking at my brag shelf. You know, I've written a lot of stuff. Some of it was pretty good. Some truly wasn't.
- Thu, 11:25: I hate being woken up by telemarketers. I shouldn't complain; most people don't sleep late enough in the first place for that to happen.
November 19th, 2014 (12:05 pm)
- Tue, 12:52: Took 4 DVDs on vacation last week. Only 3 came back. "300" was found unworthy. That! Wasn't! Sparta!
- Tue, 15:03: Hey, my webpage is over 500,000 hits since 2002! (It's been there since '94, but the current hit-counter hasn't.) http://t.co/nyWsw1wzY1
- Wed, 00:09: "Zack & Miri Make A Porno" was the best of the 4 DVDs we took on vacation. I admit that surprised me.