July 4th, 2015 (12:12 pm)
July 3rd, 2015 (12:10 pm)
- Thu, 15:02: Apple decided it was time to upgrade iTunes and other software. An hour later it's still reloading my music. I hate Apple.
- Thu, 17:42: Got my first royalty check for the audiobook of Vika's Avenger. Not a lot of money at all, but honestly, more than I expected.
- Fri, 01:23: Just heard from someone who didn't get her copy of Relics of War back in December. Anyone else owed one that didn't arrive?
- Fri, 11:52: Wanna read some really strange science fiction? http://t.co/iGPalJhdo2
July 2nd, 2015 (12:10 pm)
- Thu, 04:15: My stupid computer has decided that it no longer wants to recognize my scanner. Stupid machines.
July 1st, 2015 (12:10 pm)
- Wed, 04:17: Got two pages of Vicky Nesbitt written despite intermittent power outages from a passing thunderstorm.
June 30th, 2015 (12:30 pm)
- Tue, 04:28: Had some minor computer issues tonight; got no writing done. Pfui.
June 29th, 2015 (12:07 pm)
- Sun, 13:41: I get tired of offers from people promising to teach me how to get my writing published. Been there, done that.
June 28th, 2015 (12:06 pm)
- Sat, 17:11: "Ben was ten when he first discovered his Uncle Fred wasn't just another story his parents told him, like Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy."
- Sat, 17:12: (I had that opening line stuck in my head all day. Maybe tweeting it will make it go away. Yes, I do know more of the story.)
June 27th, 2015 (12:08 pm)
- Fri, 13:45: The Supreme Court is on a roll this week.
- Sat, 00:33: Why am I not writing? Oh, yeah -- because I'm on Twitter. Oops.
June 26th, 2015 (12:06 pm)
- Thu, 15:09: Every so often I feel obligated to advertise a little. This is the latest Ethshar novel (#13!). http://t.co/8SX9yLbqMT
- Thu, 17:47: Looks like we may get yet another thunderstorm. I'm beginning to lose interest.
- Fri, 04:26: Every so often I look at the stack of papers here I need to sort through and think, "I should do that." But I don't do that.
June 25th, 2015 (12:06 pm)
- Wed, 12:46: I said it was coming, and here it is: http://t.co/xekcUmamqO
- Thu, 01:00: Well, the cat has used the new litter box without going into a frenzied spasm of revenge for our audacity. She's probably biding her time.