August 29th, 2016 (12:04 pm)
- Sun, 16:56: People complain about seeing Xmas stuff too soon, but the stores here brought out the Halloween stuff at least a week ago.
- Mon, 04:09: Only got half a page of Bravo Foxtrot written Sunday, but I watched "Van Helsing," the movie, from 2004. It's pretty dreadful.
August 28th, 2016 (04:56 am)
- Sat, 14:11: Woke up this morning in the middle of working out plot details for the end of Stone Unturned. I might have started while still dreaming.
- Sun, 01:48: RT @KurtBusiek: White supremacists are strong evidence against white supremacy.
- Sun, 02:28: Got curious and added it up. In the past month I've written 146 pages, spread over four novels. Best month in 20 years, I think.
- Sun, 04:25: Tonight's output: Seven pages of Stone Unturned. The stone, by the way, has mostly been turned by this point in the novel -- but not all!
August 26th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Thu, 13:21: Today I'm listening to the Grateful Dead. Last night it was Enigma and Letters to Cleo. Not exactly on trend, am I?
- Thu, 17:16: Wrote 4 pages of Chapter 12 of Bravo Foxtrot today. Can't tell you anything about them; I signed an NDA.
August 25th, 2016 (12:03 pm)
- Wed, 13:07: I don't know if I'm going to do any writing today. We'll see how I feel after I go grocery shopping.
- Wed, 13:36: I looked back over my recent tweets. Most of them were just saying how many pages I'd written on various projects. Dull! My apologies.
- Wed, 15:48: The problem with writing novels is that they take too long. Sometimes I want to move on to the next one before I finish the current one. 1/2
- Thu, 04:03: Okay, after all that "Maybe I'll take the day off" stuff, I wrote eight pages of Stone Unturned.
August 24th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Tue, 17:49: Wrote nine pages. Finished Chapter Eleven of Bravo Foxtrot. I'm pleased.
- Wed, 04:05: Three pages of Stone Unturned. Several plots converging, many things happening at once.
August 23rd, 2016 (12:03 pm)
- Mon, 15:42: Working on an Ethshar story, and had a thought -- every wizard has a book of spells. Who makes the blank books for them? Hmm.
- Mon, 17:37: Okay, just finished Chapter Twenty-Three of Stone Unturned, arriving at a key scene in the novel.
- Tue, 03:21: Two more pages of Tom Derringer and the Steam-Powered Saurians. Finished a very short Chapter Four, started Chapter Five.
- Tue, 04:05: Darn. I wrote two more pages of Stone Unturned when I should have done some of Bravo Foxtrot. Oh, well.
August 21st, 2016 (12:03 pm)
- Sun, 04:16: 3 pages of Bravo Foxtrot, 1.5 of Stone Unturned. Adequate but unimpressive. But my total for the past week was 31 pages, which is good.
August 20th, 2016 (05:37 pm)
- Sat, 01:09: I'm starting to think about finding a cover artist for Stone Unturned. And whether or not to finance it with Kickstarter.
- Sat, 02:29: Tonight we watched the Bowie Baysox (AA baseball) lose to the Akron Rubber Ducks, 1-4. Really, Akron? The Rubber Ducks?
- Sat, 04:13: 2 pages of Tom Derringer, 4 pages of Stone Unturned, 7 total on Bravo Foxtrot, AND we went to a ballgame; how's THAT for a full day?
- Sat, 16:40: Watched the Olympic women's team handball final. It's a neat sport I'd never heard of before!
August 19th, 2016 (05:32 pm)
- Thu, 18:22: Wrote some of Stone Unturned. More later.
- Fri, 04:04: Four pages each of Stone Unturned and Tom Derringer & the Steam-Powered Saurians. Got two chapters of Bravo Foxtrot approved. Good day.
- Fri, 15:31: Months ago I created a Twitter account for one of my characters, but I never used it. I just let it sit there, with maybe one tweet. 1/2
- Fri, 15:31: But for some reason Twitter decided he was a Philadelphia Eagles fan and keeps suggesting he follow the team. I wonder why the Eagles? 2/2
- Fri, 16:58: Four pages so far today: Two of Bravo Foxtrot, two of Tom Derringer and the Steam-Powered Saurians.
August 18th, 2016 (03:04 pm)
- Thu, 01:39: Bought a new lawnmower. Then came the flash flood warnings. Have not tried it out yet.
- Thu, 04:10: Wrote eight pages of Stone Unturned tonight. Which would be great if there weren't other more urgent projects I should be working on.
- Thu, 12:02: RT @smartpopbooks: Today's Essay: I'm in Love with My Car�by�Lawrence Watt-Evans�on�Veronica Mars https://t.co/Xh3yVRQXBG
- Thu, 12:21: One of my old essays is now online at SmartPop. Please ignore the weird things they did to capitalization. https://t.co/RknVN5toT7