May 23rd, 2016 (03:04 am)
May 21st, 2016 (03:15 pm)
May 20th, 2016 (05:31 am)
- Thu, 13:56: Got the proof for HAZMAT today. Mostly looks fine. Gonna try a few tweaks.
- Fri, 03:36: Uploaded corrected files for Hazmat & Other Toxic Stories -- there was a typo on the back cover, some layout issues, etc. Fixed now.
May 18th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
May 16th, 2016 (04:08 pm)
- Mon, 03:05: Ever since the sun took LSD, it's been a fundamentally better sun. More pink. And green. And electric blue.
- Mon, 13:53: Tidied up the Hazmat files. Waiting to see the hardcopy proof I ordered before clearing anything, though.
- Mon, 15:59: Wrote a couple of pages of _Tom Derringer in the Tunnels of Terror_. Good to finally be getting some writing done again.
May 14th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Fri, 16:04: Going by the Trump quote on the cover of Vanity Fair, I don't think the mag's publisher takes the Donald all that seriously.
- Fri, 17:21: Okay, I think the Hazmat collection is assembled. 21 stories, 265 pages. Still need to finish the cover, maybe tweak a few things.
- Sat, 03:20: I need a back cover blurb for Hazmat, and it isn't coming easily. Oh, and I wrote a paragraph of Tom Derringer, first in a month.
May 13th, 2016 (03:16 pm)
May 12th, 2016 (06:12 pm)
- Thu, 04:27: Assembling the files for Hazmat & Other Toxic Stories. Introduction is written, and four of the twenty-one stories are in place.
- Thu, 15:15: Sometimes I re-read my old stories and wonder, "How did I DO that?" I just re-read "The Pimp," and asked myself, "How COULD I do that?"
May 11th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Wed, 03:52: Brothers and sisters of the pale forest, children of night, who among you will run with the hunt?
May 10th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Tue, 03:15: May 10: 37 years ago today I sold my first novel, The Lure of the Basilisk, to Lester del Rey.