September 23rd, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Thu, 12:50: I didn't order pizza for lunch. I must not be feeling well.
- Thu, 18:01: Roget's Thesaurus 4th Edition only has figurative meanings for "golem" and homunculus," not the literal ones -- how disappointing!
- Fri, 03:03: Wrote three pages of Stone Unturned this afternoon, but had to throw one of them out because it was rotten. I hate when that happens.
September 21st, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Wed, 03:31: Only four pages of Stone Unturned today. Could be better, could be worse. Finished a chapter.
September 20th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Mon, 12:27: Trying a promotion: For a month, the coupon code VD58X will get you half off list price of The Raven Coronet. https://t.co/UXzqWX9uW5
- Tue, 04:06: Wrote a couple of pages today, but mostly designed our 2016 holiday card. Now I gotta buy card stock.
September 19th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
September 18th, 2016 (06:07 pm)
- Sat, 20:04: If I were going to tweet something right now, which I'm not, I think it would be about someone named Abner. I'm really feeling that name.
- Sun, 04:14: Added four or five pages of Bravo Foxtrot. Finished a chapter and everything.
- Sun, 18:01: Been thinking about our holiday card for this year. No brilliant ideas yet.
September 17th, 2016 (09:45 am)
- Fri, 17:44: Except for doing the laundry, I wasted the entire afternoon. Mostly websurfing. Bad author. No biscuit.
- Sat, 04:09: Wrote one page of Bravo Foxtrot. Realized I needed a question answered before I could go further.
September 15th, 2016 (06:10 pm)
- Thu, 01:38: I think I've figured out the election coverage: When Trump lies, it's not news, it's business as usual, so it isn't reported.
- Thu, 04:10: I didn't even pretend to do any writing tonight, and I don't have an excuse beyond "I didn't feel like it." Not good for productivity.
September 14th, 2016 (06:16 pm)
- Wed, 04:12: Wrote half a dozen pages of Stone Unturned. The main storyline is nearing its climax, but I have lots of side-plots to fill in.
- Wed, 15:57: Took the cat to the vet. She seems to have forgiven me, but is still a bit wary when I pet her.
September 13th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
September 12th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Mon, 01:49: Heard a jug band version of "Purple Haze." I had not realized how much I needed this experience to make my life complete.