October 21st, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Thu, 18:32: Updated my comics subscription list. Add some, drop some.
October 20th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Wed, 13:32: RT @wonderella: Debate Predictions: Trump will claim that the frontal lobe of the majority of Americans is, in fact, rigged.
- Wed, 17:47: Started a new novel, The Wizard's Key -- 4 pages so far. Wrote a page of Stone Unturned and a page of Bravo Foxtrot. A decent afternoon.
- Thu, 01:31: RT @wilw: Hey journalists! Please ask EVERY Republican official if they support Trump's refusal to accept election results. <3, Wil.
- Thu, 01:35: RT @shonfaye: Friendly reminder that Paris Hilton grew her inherited wealth at 5 times the rate and 3 times faster than Donald Trump
- Thu, 01:51: Well, that settles it -- #ILoveNastyWomen
- Thu, 04:22: Five pages of Bravo Foxtrot. Now to bed.
October 19th, 2016 (06:43 am)
- Wed, 04:24: Wrote some of Bravo Foxtrot, but it was not an especially productive day. Sometimes that happens.
October 17th, 2016 (06:05 pm)
- Mon, 04:06: No writing today. Went to the Folger Shakespeare Library for their Shakespeare/Austen exhibit, ate dinner on Capitol Hill.
- Mon, 13:12: RT @adamjmartin: best thing I've seen today kid points at woman in niqab: mom! look! ninja! mom: uhh…errrr… niqab wearing woman: *strikes a…
- Mon, 16:18: Favorite recent typo, in the Washington Post business section Sunday: "hedge fun Partner Investments."
October 16th, 2016 (08:59 pm)
- Sun, 04:26: Three pages of Stone Unturned tonight. Finished one of the fill-in chapters. I guess that's progress.
- Sun, 13:38: Made a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. I should do that more often.
October 16th, 2016 (02:34 am)
- Sat, 17:21: It's a beautiful day, so what am I doing on Twitter? Later, folks!
October 14th, 2016 (05:23 am)
- Thu, 18:04: Wrote four pages of Tom Derringer and the Steam-Powered Saurians. Picked that one because it was the top window in my word processor.
- Fri, 01:39: RT @Lin_Manuel: We got our Pulitzer Prizes tonight. Does this NOT look like exactly the sort of hang where The Joker and his crew would te…
- Fri, 04:15: Added a page to Chapter Eleven of Stone Unturned. This is one of the chapters I skipped before. (Others are 14, 17, and one more.)
October 13th, 2016 (02:01 am)
- Wed, 02:27: Just remember, everyone: To avoid crowding, Clinton voters go to the polls November 8th, Trump voters on the 9th, other parties on the 10th.
- Wed, 04:07: Did some revisions tonight, but didn't write anything new. Still counts.
October 11th, 2016 (05:59 pm)
- Tue, 04:37: I just wrote the end of the very rough first draft of Stone Unturned. 423 pages so far. (I skipped a few scenes I now need to fill in.)
- Tue, 13:16: RT @NateSilver538: THE PARTY DECIDES: Republicans won't pick Trump because no party could fuck up a nomination that badly. REPUBLICANS: Oh…
October 10th, 2016 (12:02 pm)
- Mon, 01:54: RT @jk_rowling: 'It's your fault I didn't pay taxes, Hillary. Women let you do anything when you're a star.'
- Mon, 02:15: I did not watch the second debate; just couldn't bring myself to do it. I watched the first, so I feel I've done my duty.
- Mon, 03:32: We had a power outage Sunday morning -- a transformer up the street exploded. Not a Transformer, though, which would have been awesome.